Thursday, March 30, 2006

catholic service and cycling-spinning

in an effort to bring down my BMI to more respectable levels, i go to the spin class at the gym 2-3 times per week.

remember a few years back, during mass, there would be ladies praying the rosary, and not participating at the mass? this really ticked me off. i mean, if you want to pray the rosary, pray somewhere else, or at least not during the mass. they send the message that they disregard the general purpose of the mass and it's distracting to those (like me) trying very hard to focus on the mass as it is.

now a few years later, during spin class, there would be members doing their own routine, and not participating in the class. this really ticks me off. i mean, if you want to do your own routine, do it somewhere else, or at least not during the class. they send the message that they disregard the general purpose of the class and it's distracting to those (like me) trying very hard to focus on the class as it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I smell a control freak.

number cruncher said...

mwahahahahaha!!! >:P