Friday, December 16, 2005

monthly memories

Copy and paste the first sentence(s) from your first entry of each month this past year. What better way to sum up your year and make a countdown to '06!

JAN

no blog yet...

FEB

i guess that's the inevitability of becoming more urbane, more cosmopolitan: recognizing one's own roots start here in the metro.

MAR

lee: ano ba naman yan??? (angry tone)

bambi: bakit??? (bewildered)

lee: bakit ka dyan nagpark ng kotse mo??? (getting pissed)

APR

at any rate, we went to legazpi city for business, then last saturday, we went to see the whale sharks (butanding) at sorsogon.

MAY

somebody must have forgotten to tell the sky that it's summer and i was in bora, because it was raining when i woke up in the morning!!!

JUN

In my never-ending pursuit for vanity, I have decided to look for glasses that will serve as an alternative to my contact lenses.

JUL

I’m waiting for my own PC to get its act together and save my excel file.

AUG

on my way to work this morning, i was following this huge green trash compactor.

SEP

let me start off with the usual political rant unique to the republic of bagoong, bananas, & binalot: yup, she'll be politicking more than governing now.

OCT

You Are 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish

NOV

oct 28 - left for US, arrived @ SFO

DEC

i have this cousin who was talking about the home-equity loan concept.

(i kinda cheated, some of these are the next few sentences, since i give long-winded intros...) :P

No comments: